Iwatsu IX-12KTD-3 (12 Button Display & Speakerphone) - White (#104205) (Refurbished)
The Iwatsu IX-12KTD-3 desk phone works with both the ADIX-VS and the Iwatsu Enterprise-CS systems. This Iwatsu business telephone has a large list of features.
- Full Duplex Speakerphone with DSP
- 12 Buttons with Red and Green LEDs; can be upgraded to the full 24 Buttons
- Separate Volume Control Buttons for Handset, Speaker, and Ringer.
- Built-in Headset Connection for Better Operation and Integration.
- Station Base Design allows for a Seven-Position Angle Adjustment and also doubles as a Wall Mount Unit
Time Change Instructions For Iwatsu:
How to Change the Time / Clock on Iwatsu
Follow the steps below for your particular Iwatsu system.For Iwatsu ADIX-VS, ADIX-APS and ADIX Systems
From the Operator DSS when idle:
Press [ICM] + [FEAT] +  +  For Iwatsu Enterprise-CS
Enter the time [HH MM] using the 24 hour military clock
The ECS system has the ability to automatically provide Daylight
Savings Time changes. However, in software releases prior to version
2.10 (January 2007), the changes follow the old Daylight Savings Time
To adjust the clock settings on ECS systems running software releases
prior to 2.10, perform the following steps from an attendant station:
1) Press the Speaker button SPKR
2) Wait for the dial tone
3) Press the Feature button FEAT then dial 6 + 4
4) Dial the time in military time H H : M M
5) Wait for a confirmation tone
6) Press the Speaker button SPKR